What Kind of Body Shop Are You?
Is your body shop running as efficiently as possible? Are you getting the highest net profit possible? If you didn’t answer yes to both questions or you are unsure, chances are your shop is not the market leader it should be!
Are You an “A” Shop or a “D” Shop?
Based on data collected over thousands of shops and three decades, we’ve developed a very simple grading system. Most body shops we consult are either a “D” shop or an “A” shop.
D Shops have:
- Folders everywhere
- Single-digit net profits
- Double entry – estimates into the DMS
- 30% supplement after tear down
- A whopping 9-10 day cycle time at $2,500 severity
In this kind of shop achieving higher net profits can be a struggle. Especially if there is no way to measure and manage.
A Shops have:
A 20% net on total sales
- A 5 day cycle time at $2,500 severity
- 3% supplement after tear down
- All information centralized and paperless
- Training and educating continuously for their staff on technology and best practices
Bring Your Grade up With Rome Technologies
Whether you are an independent shop or a dealership collision center we are here to help!