Why Body Shops Love Rome Technologies
What makes Rome Technologies the industry pace setter in body shop management systems?
We’ve been helping body shops with Collision Consulting & Management Systems since 1988.
Here are a few of the reasons our satisfied customers stay with us.
- Customers love our unique software with single point of entry solutions for all major DMS’s – no double entry, no balancing and bi-directional throughout all systems including ARMS and paint!
- No Contracts! We’ve built our business on relationships, not paper.
- Rome always increases profits for your collision center – Guaranteed or your money back.
- We provide our customers with ongoing education, training, monthly reviews and a collaborative 20 Group Program.
- Our experienced support staff will answer your call in 120 seconds or less. Rome project managers and expert teams are on the floor every day!
- Rome is the only body shop management system provider to focus exclusively on DMS integration.
- Because we are privately owned, we can ensure nimble and quick responses to our clients.
- We offer customers regular reviews to overcome points of restraint.
- Our services include business consulting to help you build a high performing body shop.
What is Rome Technologies’ Commitment to our Customers?
We promise to stay ahead of our competition in both features and services.
We promise to serve our customers with a passion for results, ensuring their success.
We promise to put character before profit.
If you’d like more information about what Rome Technologies’ Body Shop Management System can do for your shop, contact James Rome today.
Call our Customer Service department today.
Follow us on Social Media for up to the minute news on the Automotive Repair industry.