For 31 years, Rome delivers excellence with our Collision Center Management System.
As we near the end of the summer of 2019, we pause for a moment of reflection. We take this moment to reflect on the 31 years of hard work and passion in building Rome Technologies. Back in August of 1988, when Scott Rome, and his wife, Jane, founded the company, they were dedicated to “delivering what you sell, and standing behind it”. Today, after 31 years, Scott and his son, James, continue to serve the collision repair industry with a state of the art Collision Center Management System.
A Generational Company
As a family business, we realize our reputation is on the line… that’s why, over the years, we have constantly pushed the limits to give our customers what they REALLY need to succeed through continuous product development, outstanding technical support and customized customer engagement. Our motto has always been, and will continue to be
“No contracts are needed, just a satisfied customer”.
Thanks to our loyal customers, we’re celebrating 31 years of success in serving the collision center repair industry. Here are a few of our proudest achievements:
- Over 9,000 users of our Collision Center Management System.
- Customers in nearly all 50 states.
- Mobile apps that allow technicians to use the Rome management system on their smart phones.
- A dedicated training and support staff with over 200 years combined experience.
- State of the art Cloud Computing for our customers.
- Member-only resources, including training tutorials and videos.
- Hosting “20 Group” – Very successful tri-annual sessions where our customers network with other principals and managers from non-competing shops.
- Integration with all major Collision Center products.
At Rome Technologies, we believe that the success we have achieved is a direct blessing from God, and we strive to pass those blessings on to our community through supporting local charities and organizations.
It is extremely rewarding to help our customers in the collision repair industry achieve efficiency and higher profits. Their success has been the focal point of our company since the beginning. We will continue to serve our customers with the same passion for results, ensuring their success! We will continue to engage and serve our local community, sharing our bounty. We deeply appreciate our loyal customers and look forward to serving them well into the future!
If you’d like more information about what Rome Technologies can do for your shop, contact James Rome today, or click on the button below.
Follow Us on Social Media